Newly Re-designed & Turnkey California-Craftsman Bungalow in trendy Mid-town Crossing Area!
3 Beds • 2 Baths • 1200 SF • 3153 SF Lot • $699,000
1712 Vineyard Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90019, USA
Close to all the shops and dining on Pico Blvd, Culver Arts District, Miracle Mile, & Larchmont. This 3BR, 2 BA modern home has been re-imagined and offers designer touches throughout. So many highlights to feature, including: new energy-efficient windows + french doors + luxurious wide-plank floors throughout + recessed lighting in all rooms + open and remodeled kitchen + stunning new master suite (with walk-in closet). Bedroom addition was done in 2016 with permits. All the bathrooms and kitchens have been well remodeled with new quartz & carrara marble countertops, stainless steel appliances, and hand-picked tile backsplashes. Laundry inside. Private rear yard space, & entire property is gated - featuring drought tolerant landscape design & native plants. Simply stunning!!
Other upgrades include new roof, updated plumbing, updated electrical, new drywall, and new HVAC. Home is move-in ready in the hip & up-trending Mid-town Crossing / Mid-City neighborhood. Close to Everything! Welcome Home!
TOP 10 FEATURES
- 3BR, 2 BA modern home
- California Bungalow Style
- 1200 sq. ft. interior. 3,153 sq. ft. lot.
- New Energy-Efficient Windows
- Luxurious Wide-Plank Floors Throughout
- Recessed Lighting i
- Open and Remodeled Kitchen
- Stunning New Master Suite (with Walk-in Closet). Bedroom addition was done in 2016 with permits.
- Drought Tolerant Landscape Design and Native Plants.
- Central HVAC
- Updated Systems and Newer Roof
- Neighborhood: Mid-City/Mid-town Crossing